baby

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

 

no way!!

WOW! I can't tell you how excited I was to go make a post on my blog today and see three comments from GREAT people! Awww....

Anyway, I guess I should actually start posting if people are going to check once in a while as to the happenings of my life.

The three most exciting things in my life right now:

1. I had three comments on my blog!

2. I am going to Earls for "wing night" tonight with some of my youth girls. Its a spur of the moment idea we had and I am glad that I am such good friends with them that we can hang out at times that aren't scheduled youth events.

3. I am wearing a new sweater (with a furry collar).

I bet you're glad you came to check my blog just to find those three exciting pieces of information. I might have to go do something a little more crazy in the future to keep you on the edge of your seat!

Comments:
i wish i could join you for wing nite...that sounds good!!!! and yes, i am on the edge of my seat!
 
Now the only people that are missing from the blogging world from our unit are Jacqui & Mosey! How exciting!!! Can't wait to see what you post! But no pressure. I can't post under pressure either!
 
real fur or fake fur, that is the real question.;)
 
hi bob.
 
hey bob, I have been in anticipation for a comment from you!! After all, I made a significantly long rant on politics and I have yet to get an opinion. Please come visit me!
 
Bob
A big hello from Saskatoon.

Sherry Palmer
 
Bobbie -- I love how it's so you -- keep on going. . . which reminds me, it's been like a month since I put anything up. . . so I'm not one to talk ;-)
 
hey bob!

i finally found you! it's great to see that you've joined the blog world. now i can actually know what you're up to....i guess i should post on my blog more often so you can know what's going on with me too....oops! if you want to send me an email (so that i know what your address is and can send you emails) my address is rhodaz gmail com (insert @ and . where apropriate)

peace,
r.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?