baby

Friday, February 10, 2006

 

crazy...whew

So... for the last three weeks James and I have been busy every single night. Much of the time it has included having people over, which adds to the busyness (but it keeps the house tidy!) It has been exhausting! This week things have slowed down somewhat.

New Phase:
As of Monday, James has gone back to school at Red River for two months to upgrade his schooling. His job also wants him to work evening shifts (from 4:30pm-12:30am) two or three days a week. This is both good and bad.

Good parts include: he takes the car to work so it forces me to have a night at home, he gets home from school fairly early so he gets some time to himself in the afternoon, its a chance of pace for him.

Bad Parts: I only get home from work at 5ish so I don't get to see him at all on nights he works, he is working nights that we don't have weekly commitments so he's busy all the time still.

Wow! I just started looking back on the post and I am boring even myself!! :) Well, that's life I guess.

BTW, can someone tell me how to put pictures on? For some reason I can't figure it out...

Comments:
Bob, I totally understand with the shift thing..Rod works from 6pm to 6am and 6am to 6pm. When I worked full time, I rarely ever saw him. I had shift work & have no idea how anyone can make someone else work that. But, it is doable. Rod & I have dealt with it for 4 years, and I promise it gets better - and you just get used to it. Good luck with it.
As for adding pictures...when you are creating a post...on your toolbar, there's an icon with a little IMAGE in it..actually, if you scroll over it, it will say Add Image (it's blue & green). Click on that...it will bring up another box. Browse to find your pic, pick the size & stuff, click done, and when the pic is done it will tell you & should bring it up on your post...hope that makes any sense at all!
 
i meant to say that i HATE shift work...not HAD shift work.
 
Just thought I'd let you know that yesterday as I was driving to grab some lunch during my break I thought about you. They were playing that Germany-ish song that you used to play in the dorm on a frequent (?) basis. You know the one that goes "Dah, Dah, Dah You don't love me I don't love, Dah, Dah, Dah..." I hope I got that right! I didn't think they played that kind of song, but it was a Saturday! Hope you are having a great day.
 
What is it with girls feeling compelled to write that their posts are boring?
 
Oh man, Rach, that brings back memories. . . yeah, I remember it on more than an occassional basis, but maybe that was since I put it onto one of those "road trip" tapes for my car (you know, the one where you just start up the song on the next side where you left off?! ;-)
 
I seem to remember something about "ABBA Gold" too, wasn't that a weird one? I'm not sorry to say that my opinion of ABBA has not increased one iota since Bethany...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?