baby

Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

a proper valentine

I am well aware that Valentines Day can be a touchy subject for some but I, for one, enjoy it. Even before I was dating anyone, it was a good day. We always used it as an excuse to have a "girls night" (aka chocolate and chick flick night). And now that I am married its a night away from everything, just the two of us.

This year we went to Chapters. Doesn't sound very romantic at first, maybe, but we used to go to Chapters (or McNallys) all the time when we were dating. Taking it easy, walking around, reading books. I have wanted a book on etiquette for some time so James decided to buy me one. They didn't have the one I wanted, so I had to order it in.

But here's the deal: After I get it, I am going to post tips for y'all! Won't that be fun? A weekly social relationships note from bob! Who says learning and blogging can't go together?

Comments:
Valentine's Day seems to be a touchy subject for single people, but not me:) I always think it's a great excuse for decadent living (movies, desserts and friends:)). And I look forward to the 'social relationships note from bob'!!!!
 
Drew and I celebrated Valentine's day on July 21st last year! Just to be weird.

I can't wait for the etiquette tips!
 
I know you posted this forever ago, but it was sure fun to find your blog! You haven't aged a day since Bethany! If anyone needs tips on etiquette I sure do... planning to read your blog lots!
Crystal
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?