baby

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

 

Coming next: the adventures of bob in Japan!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, its been busy. Maybe that's just an excuse, I don't know. Anyway, I am going to Japan!! 3 more sleeps! I am going to visit Karis for two weeks and I am really excited!

I am leaving on Saturday, at 7am and then I don't arrive in Osaka until 3pm on Sunday. Then I have to take two different trains before I meet Karis in Nagoya. I will be traveling for 20 hours or so. I am exhausted just thinking about it! I am nervous about navigating the Japan Rail system, but Karis thinks I can do it!

Basically, I am writing to say that I hope to post a lot while I am in Japan! I will hopefully have many daily experiences to tell you all about and hopefully I can include pictures! So stay tuned... more will follow in the next couple of days!

Comments:
i'm so excited for you!! i hope you have a great time - i'm sure Karis will sooo enjoy seeing you! give her a big hug from all of us!
 
I had no idea!!!! You are soooo lucky! I hope you have tons of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Wow! That's fantastic. What an interesting trip that will be--full of all kinds of new adventures huh? Have fun, and make sure to tell us all about it!
 
Have fun, Bob! Wish I could be there, too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?