baby

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

valleyfair! ... where??

So, since I am so far behind, I might as well continue on that theme and post about the August long weekend. My brother Art, his girlfriend Courtney,

James and I went to Minneapolis over the August long weekend. It was tons o' fun! The main goal was to go to ValleyFair and we took lots of pictures there, but you won't see any because we used Art's camera and he's a little slow getting these sorts of things to me. Anyway, maybe those will come on a later post! By far the scariest thing I did at ValleyFair was the "RipCord," one of these extreme thrill things you pay extra for. They lifted us (Art, Courtney and I) up really high into the air and then we (I) pulled the rip cord and you just free fall to the ground. The falling part was not that scary, getting to the falling part made me want to puke!


Some other highlights from the weekend include: prancing through a field of sunflowers, not getting a speeding ticket, eating at Fuddruckers (James says:its all about the hollowed-out-cheese-filled bun), Mall of America, Albertville Outlet shops, nasty slim jim, fart machine and a poor unsuspecting waiter.

Yes, as you can tell, a good time was had by all!

Comments:
ok, I'm already imagining something about this fart machine -- somehow, after our new years' with the shock pens, it doesn't suprise me! ;-) did you get a video of the rip cord?! I can seriously see you counting to like a thousand before you even got up! :-b glad you had some time to "get away"!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?