baby

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 

Pics of the baby girl!

So, we splurged and got the ultrasound pics - to tell you the truth I didn't think you had to pay for them. Maybe in some places you don't, but we did. We could see things so well in the room, I thought the pictures would be very clear, but they are not. Oh well, it was fun to do for this baby but we probably wouldn't do it again. Here are the best ones!

The above pic is supposedly of the nose and lips. I think if you look close you can see a face. I don't know... it kind of looks like a little monkey!
These are the feet! All ten toes!

And hands! Aww... isn't she cute??

Comments:
Awww! She's adorable. She looks just like her mommy and daddy! :)
I can't believe you have to pay for the photos. I think they'll probably mean a lot to your daughter!
 
Your intuition was right...you are having a girl. Guess we'll have to see if I am right about us having a boy. I hear it's more expensive to get the u/s pics in Winnipeg. I only had to pay $15 for 3 in Winkler.
Glad you are feeling the baby move. What a relief, eh?
What hospital did you get your ultrasound at-Rebekah Friesen
 
Well congratulations to you! Wishing you well. Drop me a line sometime.
- Lisa Braun
 
I'm so glad you slurged and got ultrasound pictures, it really is fun to look back. I think it is about time you guys posted some pictures of the pregnant lady. We are not going to get a chance to seeing the beautiful belly so we would love to see how you change. We love you all and are continuing to pray for all three of you.

Naomi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?